Is Championship Riven Rare – Debates Amongst The God Of Riven
Based on many players around the world, you might want to ask, is championship riven rare? Opinion differs due to the player’s style and strategies. Riven’s popular role is usually top laner, However, she can be good in the off lane and mid lane as well but it is preferable for you to learn top lane rather than the longer lane.
Riven’s play style
Riven is great to play as a carry or a side pick, besides that, you will able to learn her. However, if you play her a lot, you will need to study a lot of the mechanics and combos you need in order to be successful.
Riven comes with a bit of rune she can have. Runes like Conqueror, Kleptomancy, Aftershock, Electrocute, Unsealed Spellbook, and Dark Harvest:
- Usually, the most common rune that people tend to build is Conqueror with Sorcery, a 10% cdr and whatever you choose, with 2 pieces adaptive and health or attack speed with adaptive and health. You need Conqueror to battle against tanks and Electrocute against squishy lanes that you need a lead in.
- You may only use Aftershock if what feels like impossible lanes to make laning easier.
- Use Unsealed spellbook if you prefer the extra summoner cdr plus usability in or out of a lane.
- Kleptomancy is an option against tanks to get a major gold lead and outperform them before their cheap items lead them out of the lane
- Dark Harvest, a rune that is only good if you’re completely outperformed on your lane and consistently have a high death rate.
But she needs many times of practice to be in par against most champions. She reliable because she can adapt to any situation, shell be able to beat out almost all opposing enemies. But you have to strategized from experience; what how to build? What runes to take? And what to maxed out for each and every matchup.